TAILOR MADE STAYS
Boutique Hotel Service at our Atlantic City, New Jersey Beach Resort
The Annex gives you everything you want, without any of the frills and extras you'd just as soon do without out, but that doesn't mean you'll be roughing it, not by a long shot. From the comfortable beds to the renovated period bathrooms to the easy access to Teplitzky's and the Oasis pool the Annex gives you all the sweet, simple things you value most, plus some unexpected perks and pleasures that will make your stay even better, like a world class spa, an unbeatable pools scene and all the other privileges that come from being a guest at The Chelsea.
The Chelsea's signature resort-style service is rendered in an approachable, unpretentious style that recalls the great hotels of yesteryear, making each guest feel right at home, and at ease.
The Annex Guest Room Features
- Private verandas (in most "Annex" rooms)
- 133 stylish guest rooms
- Individual climate control
- TVs with On-Demand service
- Personal bathroom amenities
- In-room phones with personal voicemail
- King, queen or full beds with custom linens
- Take-out menus from Teplitzky's
The Annex Guest Services
- Secure valet parking
- Teplitzky’s – Signature New American Diner
- Chelsea Prime – Fine Dining Destination Steakhouse
- State-of-the-art meeting facilities
- Fitness center
- Ground-floor outdoor heated saltwater swimming pool (year-round)
- Rooftop seasonal swimming pool with private cabana service available 7 days a week.
- Full-service rooftop bar
- Luxury spa treatments
- Seasonal retail store
- Direct beach and boardwalk access
- Exclusive beach service including towels, lounge chairs and sun umbrella with private set-up (first-come, first-served)
NON-GUEST HOTEL ROOM POLICY
The Chelsea hotel has a non-guest hotel room policy whereby only registered guests are permitted to be in your guest room. Hotel room guests agree not to invite or allow anyone other than individuals registered with the front desk into their guest room. Under no circumstances, will this policy be waived. If it is determined you have violated this policy, your guests will be asked to leave immediately or you will be charged for each additional guest based upon the terms and conditions provided in your registration confirmation.